Searching...

Re: Relocation Nightmare

Ray_YC

That is very disappointing to hear @willow86

How long ago did you lodge a formal complaint? Via which method?

As we don't have access to customer accounts here  this is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. This way it is in writing and will be in the message history and the team should be able to help or if required follow up on your complaint with the relevant team. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

willow86

Another day, another long and ultimately pointless phone call, and still the problem remains unresolved. Utterly shambolic. 

willow86

I don’t have a social media account. 

My complaint remains unresolved, and I am deeply unsatisfied. 

Ray_YC

How long ago did you lodge a formal complaint? Via which method? When you called today was it acknowledged that it is received and in process?

Did you receive any reference numbers for it?

Without this information confirming we're unfortunately unable to assist here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

willow86

The complaint was lodged on Thursday 4 July via the Optus website. 

I have now also lodged a complaint with the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.

No progress was made towards resolving the issue during today’s phone call. Only more dead ends and bureaucracatic nonesense. All I am asking for is to book an appointment with an NBN technician, and for that appointment to take place. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
103 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos