Searching...
Highlighted

Relocation Nightmare!

HELPNOW1

Can anyone suggest the best way to get a relocation request, actually actioned?

I have lodged it online,  called, chatted, called again, chatted again waited on hold for an hour only to be hung up on. 

Called again requested to speak with a manager, made a complaint.  Each time someone promises to call the following day, or that I will recieve a email or text message confirmation. Nothing has happened. I have no faith this is actually going to happen, i have already moved and am now without a connection.

Inital request was on the 3rd to connect on the 15th, 

I've been told it would be connected on the 18th, then the 19th then the 24th, each different person gives me a different answer, how is it they can't see what the other 5 people before them have said, do they not put comments on accounts? 

Looking at the forum, I can see I am not the only one who has had these issues. 

I am waiting on a complaint number so I can contact the ombudsman, this is the worst customer serivce I have ever expericenced. 

Any suggestions??

Re: Relocation Nightmare!

Yeldarb

I get there may be a delay and often the services can't be relocated but the constant contradictions would drive me to drink. Hit them with a complaint but don't expect a speedy response. Smiley Sad

https://offer.optus.com.au/for-you/support/complaints1

Marie

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had with your relocation @HELPNOW1.

We'd love to see what we can do to help get this moving along for you.

Can you please PM us with your details as below:

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Account or Phone Number/ Username:

Are you the account holder? Y/N

And we'll do all we can to get this resolved for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nathanjones

I am new windows user and i need a app for editing my images. Somewhere i read an app named sanpseed for pc. He said me that this app can work on windows platform. If anyone has any idea please guide me.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
101 Kudos
63 Kudos
26 Kudos
23 Kudos
18 Kudos