cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Recover Lost emails

Hello,

I require you to restore all emails of a users webmail account.

User was replying to an email and when hitting send that email and all emails with their mailbox disappeared. The user only uses the webmail interface and no clients. The user does not access emails from her phone. This was raised via a support chat and they indicated it would be escalated but no further communications from Optus.

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Recover Lost emails

Hi @emitremmah

Just to ensure that this had not been the case, would you be able to direct the user to take look at the advanced mail server settings on their computer and untick remove from server after a certain period of time? They may have accidentally set a timer to remove the emails.

If the issue persists, then the best way to go about this is to message our Technical Support teams via the My Optus app.

Our teams will be able to assist with troubleshooting steps and in raising a case with our Technical Case Management teams for the issue to be investigated. If you have been given a fault reference number, our teams can also look it up for you and provide an update from there.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

Top Contributors