cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor verybad
Occasional Contributor

Recording question

Hi just wondering. I have recently installed fetch to and I have already programmed some items to record. These I can see in the recording menu or the scheduled section all except one this is active and tagged when I go to it and press info button but it is not in my recordings or scheduled section. Any ideas?.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Recording question

Hi

I don't know but what I would do is cancel the recording then set it to record again.

See it that works.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Ok I will try

yes this has now worked. although now other programmes that are in the recorded section are not now showing in the scheduled for further episodes. Does this happen later, or should I delete and re-do these also??

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

These programs were selected as series record?

I think I would start all over again by deleting all recordings and then keep a careful eye on them.

I have never had problems with recordings on the fetch box so hopefully just a book at the start.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yes thanks. After I replied I did just that and now it seems to be working. Hopefully I won't be doing this every day/week as I will probably have lots more items as time goes on!  I have not had much luck so far as I've now had this for a week with on,y one day full service and many drop outs yesterday. 

Also so I was told that the wifi range of this new NBN system would be fantastic but I am not gettting this at all and set keeps telling me that due to amount of devices linked it is draining the feed. Most of the extra devices are now linked to a booster that I have, and if I'm at one end of the house the booster has the better connection. , main unit that is 9 inches away from the modem and has an Ethernet connection drops out constantly. 

Any ideas

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

I imagine you have a sagemcom modem which doesn't have the best wifi range. If you have a home phone you will need to keep it but you can think about bridging you own modem to it. If you don't have a home phone it is possible, now you connected, to use your own preferred modem.

If you research on this forum you will see many solutions to these set ups. 

Dave

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

FWIW wifi is not related to NBN. NBN delivers speed to the modem.

Not sure what equipment is reporting your "feed" is being drained? Wifi devices usually only use bandwidth if they're being used. So you can have 100 devices connected but if you're only using one it takes 100% of the available bandwidth.

You might want to explore ethernet over power. Read about them here

Reds

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors