Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Problems sending email after moving to Optus NBN

Just confirming if you have tried the solution posted in the message above yours? Nobody has reported this issue to us since.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
jawsjaws
Contributor
Contributor

I have a slightly different twist.

Is the following true and can it be prevented:

When moving from Optus ADSL2 to Optus NBN via HFC I will lose my two (always used) secondary email addresses although I keep my one primary (never used).

Does this apply to incoming and outgoing mail.

Is there any way of preserving historic emails saved in folders

thank you

0 Kudos
DottyM
New Contributor
New Contributor

This worked for me. Thanks Mickarse!!! 🙂
0 Kudos
jawsjaws
Contributor
Contributor

all ok. i moved to nbn about 4 months ago
0 Kudos
Cherilynt
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: I cannot find my Landline number

I cannot find my Landline number. 

My internet login  is 31AE38. 

My address is *hidden*.

I would like to be able to send phone calls to my Landline. Can you please send me my Landline number.

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Re: I cannot find my Landline number

Hey @Cherilynt - we have hidden your address from your post. Being a public forum, we recommend not posting private information for security reasons.

Your landline number can be found on your invoices as well as on your service details online through both My Account and the Optus App

Should you still be having some issues locating this information, have a chat to our 24/7 Messenger Teams also on the Optus App and the teams will be able to advise further from there

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors