Searching...
Highlighted

Problem with the bill every month

PHN

The problem with my NBN bill every month seen last two month because when I change form cabled to NBN I called for you guy to asked for monthly I need to paid and you guy said $70 dollars a month but the first month all right and the last month you guy take my money without the bill over $113 and I also chat with Sham and he check and he promised only $70 dollars for this month and I waiting for now and the bill come together with my mobile and you guy charged for NBN this month $161.20 ! I need to know why ? 

Re: Problem with the bill every month

petergdownload

What does your bill say? You should see things itemised on the bills? Was there any exit fee? 

Not that switching plans tends to be complex as the old plan is pro-rated with the new plan.

Also Optus tend to charge first and last moth in the first bill so that might explain some of the cost.

Peter Gillespie

PHN

I don’t have the time for every month to discuss about this issue pls 

petergdownload

This is a public forum. You'll need to talk with Optus directly to sort out billing problems. I agree its really annoying to be the one that has to keep chasing up things until Optus gets it right. If you want to find out why the charge and get the money refunded you'll need to do the hoop jumping.

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
37 Kudos
30 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos