Searching...
Highlighted

Premier league

Rickaroo

All excited about the new season got my optus sport and my beer turn on the Southampton game and awesome optus sport not working just getting play back error

thanks optus so glad I gave you my money 

Re: Premier league

Toomey

What method are you using to stream? Troubleshooting is available online here if the issues persists.

Kiwi_Mark_LFC

Another season of the EPL ruined by these idiots

What moron thinks you can stream in HD over the Optus 4G or Internet

All I get is Blurry Blobs if I am lukcy - the rest of the time it just stops because apparently you cant keep a connection to a 4G service for longer than a minute

I hate Optus

I hate Foxtel fopr losing the rights to these pricks

The government should force them to onsell the rights to Foxtel so when get the feed in HD from a Satellite on a system that actually works as advertised

Every option that Optus provides is rubbish

Only complete morons think you can stream TV in Australia

Rickaroo

Fetch tv 

Kiwi_Mark_LFC

1. That is still streamed so the issues dont change

2. I dont want another set top box

Aman_B

Hi @Rickaroo, could you please confirm if your device is online now and the stream is working fine? If not then please report your fault Here and we'll investigate. 

Aman_B

Sorry for the  inconvenience caused @Kiwi_Mark_LFC.  If you're streaming on 4G then the signal shouldn't drop like that. I am also watching it on my mobile and it is working just fine. Please let me know here → http://yesopt.us/pmaman and we can investigate. 

Rickaroo

I'm using Optus nbn

AlexRH

Thanks for confirming @Rickaroo! Recommend raising with our TV & Content crew on the link Amandeep provided so we can check it out further for you. 

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos