Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Praise Optus (for once).

I have been complaining a lot about Optus and had a lot of problems, most of the time dealing with their customer service has been a painfull experience and a waste of my time.

But when something good happens, it's fair to mention it as well.

I had dropout problems with my NBN connection, I called the NBN team and they sent me a technician within 48H, he arrived on time and fixed the problem (bad connector at the street level), I also mentionned when I was on the phone with them that I recently started to have issues with my wifi and that it was not working in the rooms where it was previously working, and they said that they would send me a new modem, the unusual thing was that my call was made on the Tuesday afternoon and I received the modem early on the following Friday :-0 .... TWO days and a bit later !!

So for once, I can say YES Optus, you have done well 🙂         This time.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Praise Optus (for once).

Always good to see people taking the time to acknowledge the time they get it right as well as the times they get it wrong 🙂

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Praise Optus (for once).

Thanks for reaching out @Caledoz, that's always lovely to hear! 🙂 Ev 

0 Kudos