Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Macsta187
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Please help

Not sure why my msgs keep getting deleted Optus, but please tell me what I'm doing wrong before deleting them.

How has Optus approved a relocation of my internet service without any approval from me ? Last week I got an SMS saying :

OPTUSMSG: Just confirming we've received your request to relocate your Optus fixed bundle order with service number ******* and username *******. Your nbn order reference is ********. 

Then followed with 

Hi, Your relocation request has been processed. NBN services will be activated on (12/03/2019). For more info, Chat to us @ optus.com.au/

Only 6 mins later .

After calling them immediately I was assured it was an error and to "ignore" the message.

Now it's hard to ignore this as a week later my account has been relocated with no internet or phone tone. It's under another person's name at an address in Erina. How does this major breach of security happen? How does this person have access to my account?

Optus balls in your court.

After many calls and store visits no-one can tell me when my service will be active again. All they promise is a call back within a few hours then nobody contracts us.  This is disgusting,  I called the ombudsman and am still waiting for Optus to call me.

The only contact Ive had from Optus was them telling me my bill is due. 

Why is it so hard for you to clean your mess or atleast call me instead of telling me " it's been escalated" escalated to who ??? Why am I still waiting?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Macsta187
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Please help

Optus????? 

Where are you?

0 Kudos