Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tor_Traeland
New Contributor
New Contributor

Please get in touch

Hello,

<Hidden>

Thank you for being my ISP and thank you for the streaming of Premier League over the last years. I really appreciate the service. Can I please have a review of my plan? I would like to keep the current speed and limits, but would be interested to learn if you can offer a lower price. I calculate based on my bundle breakdown and the general listed price of premier league streaming that I am paying $65 a month for the internet service. Given that services such as Kayo are available, and SBS are sending premier league every weekend now - can you reduce the total amount for my bundle?

Please write me back by email as I would like to maintain a record of correspondence. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Please get in touch

Hi

As this is a public forum I have removed your account number etc 

I am afraid this forum is not going to help you on the cost of your service. You will need to speak to Optus sales either by phone or live chat.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Tor_Traeland
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dave. Thanks I guess. Posting here is a desperation move. Other channels don’t work. Chat is not available and there is no way to correspond in writing like email that lets customers conveniently keep records. OPTUS: Get back to me please! 

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Just tried online chat and got through straight away:

https://www.optus.com.au/notices/service-chat;

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Tor_Traeland
New Contributor
New Contributor

Good for you buddy. Doesn’t work for me

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there,

It's likely you'll need to try another browser, or use incognito mode as you may have software that blocks pop-ups, etc. to get Live Chat to work.

If you have a social media account, another option is to please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

We cannot assist with that enquiry here on the forum as we don't have visibility or access to customer accounts. 

If you are not in a contract, you would be able to move to a lower available plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos