cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Annoyed3
New Contributor

Plan correct?

Is anyone else finding it hard to be put on the right broadband plan? 3 months and I am still not being charged correctly. Add to that being charged for services I didn’t agree to and or asked to stop. 

Wish their offer of cancelling was available like mobile offers! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Plan correct?

Did you sign up online or via a store?

If online or via phone > www.optus.com.au/complaints

If via store, please go back to the store with your contract and state they've loaded it incorrectly.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor Annoyed3
New Contributor

Re: Plan correct?

The answer is both, I ordered the service online which was correct and have the order details in my inbox, then a lengthy call later confirmed over the phone. 

Until Jan I have been trying to pay Optus more money as the plan we ended up on was lower. 

I have spent many hours on chat, many hours on hold, sent a complaint through the link you attached. I aalso spent over an hour on chat last Friday (date I posted) requesting a call back. Which was confirmed for Saturday. To date I have not received one. I now see why Optus has the highest rate of customer dissatisfaction. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors