Searching...
Highlighted

Plan correct?

Annoyed3

Is anyone else finding it hard to be put on the right broadband plan? 3 months and I am still not being charged correctly. Add to that being charged for services I didn’t agree to and or asked to stop. 

Wish their offer of cancelling was available like mobile offers! 

Re: Plan correct?

Jeneral__Pain

Did you sign up online or via a store?

If online or via phone > www.optus.com.au/complaints

If via store, please go back to the store with your contract and state they've loaded it incorrectly.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: Plan correct?

Annoyed3

The answer is both, I ordered the service online which was correct and have the order details in my inbox, then a lengthy call later confirmed over the phone. 

Until Jan I have been trying to pay Optus more money as the plan we ended up on was lower. 

I have spent many hours on chat, many hours on hold, sent a complaint through the link you attached. I aalso spent over an hour on chat last Friday (date I posted) requesting a call back. Which was confirmed for Saturday. To date I have not received one. I now see why Optus has the highest rate of customer dissatisfaction. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
61 Kudos
28 Kudos
24 Kudos
20 Kudos
17 Kudos