Searching...

Over this unhelpful service

Timtam92

Honestly what can't I complain about right now would be the question... 

I guess I'll start with the first issue being somehow optus has given us two NBN accounts so sent out two modems and two fetch tv boxes so far our modem has overheated multiple times a day so all we want to do is use our own modem but we can't actually seem to talk to a human to help us set this up so we went in store only to find it's closed for two weeks... great thanks for that so we still can't get on the phone to a HUMAN it just keeps directing us to the website and hanging up and the website directs us to the phone.. second issue is we have set up our fetch tv now the first box didn't even work and the second box works but we have the wrong subscription and still cant get ahold of a single suport team member.. these aren't even all the issues but I can't be bother typing them all as it's a long list 

Highlighted

Re: Over this unhelpful service

Dan_C

Hey @Timtam92, thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry your first contact with us here wasn't under better circumstances. It doesn't sound like we're off to a very good start. Were you certain that we'd given you to separate NBN accounts? Did you receive any paper work that specifies two separate usernames or landline numbers? In terms of setting up your on modem to use on NBN with Optus, this is something you can do however our staff aren't trained to configure non Optus supplied equipment.

It's also important to note that an Optus modem is required if you plan on using your landline service (due to VOIP compatibility /firmware issues. Are you able to send us a PM with your account details? We need your full name, DOB and account number. We'll chat about this one in a bit more detail.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
90 Kudos
54 Kudos
27 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos