Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor MartinHowell
New Contributor

Re: Outgoing Port Blocking

Thank you for your reply Ray, yes i am asking if anything has been done about progressing a online/help support page for this issue.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

You're welcome.

I've been advised it is in progress and will then need to be copy approved, etc. so it's still a few weeks away.

I've requested that it be given priority.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor Garth2079
Contributor

Hi @Ray_YC ,

If you have any input regarding the help page, please ensure it has useful search tags so it can be found, and also that the article not only outlines what can be done, but the process to request it, ideally with an online form at the bottom of the help page (or a link to one) where a customer can include their user name or account ID, the port they would like unblocked, a reason (to ensure they know what they are doing) and a preferred contact method, should Optus need to contact them. That way, Optus can receive a structured request directly to the correct department, and the customer doesn't need to wait in a phone queue and battle with level 1 support. Just a thought on how to help all parties involved in the process.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's great feedback, Garth!

For all help and support article suggestions, direct customer feedback is provided and the link to the relevant Yes Crowd thread is included.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos