Searching...

Orders Status

Timewasters

What is the difference between a submitted order and an open order? 

Re: Orders Status

SamSam

My understanding is:

Submitted: Customer has requested their order however company has not worked on it

Open: Company has received order from the customer and has begun work

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Timewasters

My order number 70786865A for NBN resulted:

An email headed; order confirmation with a link to track my order but it doesn't recognise the order number.

If I check though the My Account/My Profile/My orders it states order submitted.

On the mobile ap 'Track my orders' it tells me order is Confirmed.

So which is correct?

Ray_YC

What did you order?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Timewasters

NBN with self installation.  Had a call from NBN to confirm NBN Tech apoinment.  Then Optus called to do the same.

Now have an email to say home instal kit was on its way. 

However, online still shows 'Submitted' and My Account 'Submitted'.

Inconsitency is making me feel nervous....

Ray_YC

Sounds pretty positive, if the date comes and goes with no action let us know.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Timewasters

You have missed the point of my question.   The current status of  oder has not changed according to My Account/My Orders (ie submitted) and still can't be viewed using the link provided with the email order confirmation.  

The APP correctly reflects that modem has been delivered and NBN tech booked for Monday.

Three different sets of information.     Waiting 'till it goes wrong' is not  accetptable!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
102 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos