Re: Optus delete every thread I start

it doesn't matter what I say, they delete it

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @my_two_cents

We have previously replied, advising any of us on Yes Crowd would be happy to help further and requesting along with moderators who are not Optus employees that you please abide by our Community Guidelines, including to not post the same message repeatedly. I have also sent you a PM, eager to help out getting your issue resolved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
my_two_cents
Contributor
Contributor

No, you have not answered why all my threads are deleted, including the one that has been happily sitting on your forum for months. Now all of a sudden it's gone. It wasn't a breach of any of your guidelines then, now because you think one message was a breach you delete them all.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

This was answered in the Private Message, posting the same messages repeatedly is considered spam and is a breach of the guidelines. The guidelines were updated on the 1st of June.

Confirming we're here to help and are waiting for you to advise of your account info/complaint reference numbers via PM if you wish to provide these so we can assist further.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
my_two_cents
Contributor
Contributor

Yes you sent me a private message, saying that what I had posted was unlawful, despite the fact that the information I had posted was only general information, did not name anyone and was freely available public information. Best to make those kind of threats in private, huh?

0 Kudos
my_two_cents
Contributor
Contributor

You give the impression that you want to help, but I have sent you a stack of information concerning the problems I am having, and you have not bothered to reply. You were keen to get me into private and now you're not interested.

0 Kudos