cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus, can you please stop lying about NBN slow downs?

Hey @Arames, I've responded to your original post.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Over the last 2 mths I have had non stop issues with NBN. There are times that we are unable to access the internet or it runs extremely slow. I have also been told by Optus customer service that there is increased usage in my area and that we will require an upgrade which is currently not available. We have not received what was promised when we changed to NBN, in fact it is worse than our previous cable internet. It appears, reading other posts, that we are being lied to and we are paying hard earned money for a pile of trash. It appears there is a national problem with NBN. Optus, rather than continuing to lie to customers, ensure customers are informed of the current issues, continuing to sign people up for a system that doesn't deliver Is dishonest. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear about your experience, @Nursedp. We are investing in optimising the network nationally, however as you've already been told, we can't comment directly on or provide a time frame for these upgrades. I understand that is of little help to you, but there are things you can do to try and improve your network experience, and sometimes it is a matter of optimising your own individual network performance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors