cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor CrowdMan00
Occasional Contributor

Optus Online Complaints

I have just tried many times to register my complaint using the "Complaint & Compliment: Contact Us" pages.  I filled in all the boxes, typed in my complaint, clicked submit and I received the message below:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.optus.com.au/formemailer" on this server.

I am beyond words on how frustrating this is.  I have described my issue on at least three forum pages in Yes Crowd, please read if you have a chance ("Pathetic slow NBN download speed"; "How slow can NBN Go?""; and "NBN Heavy congestion").  I will now print a letter and see if that finds anyone interested at Optus.

8 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Optus Online Complaints

Hey @CrowdMan00, I can see Gen has replied to your other post. Please keep your posts to one thread so that we can be across your enquiry. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor mostfrustrated
New Contributor

I must be the most frustrated customer ever. I have spent over 6 hours trying to do a simple transaction as an existing "loyal" customer. Of the countless interactions with numerous Optus employees in both stores and Call centres, I canny get it done. Have been trying to lodge a complaint for days and nobody will log it. I just get passed around and eventually disconnected. I am speechless. 

Occasional Contributor Flutterby
Occasional Contributor

Nope.....i bags being the most dissatisfied customer EVAH.

Demand to speak to a supervisor....lose your attachment to your email address and go to another provider.

i don't know how they continue to exist 

New Contributor Frrrustrated
New Contributor

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.optus.com.au/formemailer" on this server.

We also cleared the cache, history and even restarted the computer and still no luck. We wasted 2 days and looks like we have to do what we used to do 20 years ago that is to post a letter of complaint to optus. how backward is that, i havent posted anything for ages, we always do things electronically which is the modern way of doing things. All we needed is an email address where we can email a complaint. This would be more effient. 

All weve experienced is frustration and anger. YOU DONT DEACTIVATE SOMEONES PHONE JUST LIKE THAT FOR NO REASON. We can see that basic competence is lacking. We did not find anyone that could help from optus, staff in their chat room gave incorrect informations when i asked an email address where i can email complaints he have me 

Complaintes@optus.com.au which is not valid as my email kept bouncing back. What a waste of our time. Extremely dissapointed with the pathetic service beyond words.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Ashvak
New Contributor

My services are disconnected without any notice and unable to get someone to lodge a complain.

My services are disconnected without any notice and unable to get someone to lodge a complain.

I opted to go with NBN and they took two weeks to send the modem and after that no response. 

Every time I may a call they keep transfering to other dept and after half hour it gets disconnected.

Don't know where to lodge complain or get this resolved.

I would like to cancel the NBN service which I haven't got connected.

I would suggested other business customers please be aware of this OPTUS Customer service.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Re: My services are disconnected without any notice and unable to get someone to lodge a complain.

Hi @Ashvak I'm really sorry about the delayed response, we've been flat out lately! Have you since been able to resolve the issues with your NBN services? We'd be happy to take a closer look into the account for you if you could please send through the full name, number and date of birth via a PM →http://yesopt.us/pmphil

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

no filled out boxes = no complain - no complains = fantastic statistic LOL

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Join the club - i try to get a "complain number for the ombudsman - was promised that someone will ring back the next day at 11am -- at 14:20 i rang up and was promised a return call within 2 hours - its now 17:20 no returcall yet and i think i have better odds to win tatslotto than to receive a call

0 Kudos