Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
DAVE9999
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Notes on my account

Can anyone advise the Optus process for me to get a copy of the notes on my account. Also wanting the notes relevent to a tech support case on my account

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
pwright
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Optus Notes on my account

You could request them under a Freedom of Information request, about the information Optus hold's about you.

Are you having an ongoing issue, or a billing dispute? There may be easier options resolve your issue, then requesting a copy of your Account Notes.  Let us know what's going on, if you still have a Un-Resolved Issue, you can always raise a complaint with Optus, it would be a much quicker issue, then waiting the 28 Days, and paying for a FOI Request to get the notes.

https://www.optus.com.au/about/legal/privacy/telco-services

If you think our records need to be corrected or if you want access to the personal information that we hold about you, please call us on 1300 784 937 or chat with one of our agents at http://yesopt.us/chat2us 

0 Kudos
DAVE9999
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for reply.

Ongoing issue- yes.

Even team leaders have not followed through with resolutions or responses.

Sick of repeating myself, which appears to be inadequate, incomplete or non existant notes.

Ready to go to TIO if needed. And even the mention of that to team leaders draws no response.

Thanks.

D

0 Kudos
pwright
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Have you tried lodging a complaint with Optus? https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/complaints

What type of issue are you having, is it NBN related? If you let us know the issue you are having, with might be able to help, otherwise, maybe if you have an existing case logged, maybe reach out to Optus on Social Media like Facebook Messanger or Twitter and see if the Social Media guys can link you up with the right area.

0 Kudos
DAVE9999
New Contributor
New Contributor

My issue has been ongoing for almost 3 weeks. If team leaders dont follow through I think there is no point raising a complaint. I have an open case that has been closed once and then reopened without confirming the issue is resolved. Still waiting for a call back that was promised tonight that is over an hour late.

Time to pass the issue to the people with the big stick i think.

0 Kudos
pwright
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

The complaints Team is based on-shore in Adelaide, they may be able to do much more then the Offshore Team Leader staff, you will find if you lodge a complaint with the TIO, you will just end up with the same staff based out of Adelaide. Sorry to hear you are having ongoing issues, I would really try and contact the Social Media team as well, they are also onshore and have more access to be able to follow up and do things.  If your still unhappy, as you mentioned, you can always raise a Case with the TIO, but they will refer you back to Optus in the first instance to try and resolve the issue, by passing your complaint back to Optus to address first.

Good luck finding a Resolution, and sorry I couldnt help out more Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Customers just need to contact Optus and request for their account notes.

What is your tech support case number?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
DAVE9999
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Ray,

Thanks

Sent you a PM

D

0 Kudos
warwick
Contributor
Contributor

There is (or was) a postal address which I've used once in the past to get a satisfactory resolution to a problem that was unresolvable in any other way (Chat, phone, or Crowd).  You might like to try it.

Customer Relations Group, PO Box 306
Salisbury South SA 5016
Australia

0 Kudos