Highlighted

Optus NBN outages in Castle Hill since Wed Dec 6 2017

tle

I got NBN disconnected since Wed Dec 6 2017. NBN modem light status as below:

POWER = ON

DOWNSTREAM = FLASHING

UPSTREAM = OFF

ONLINE = OFF

I am living in Britannia road logged case to optus but no response yet (Ref. 17565834)

Cheers,

Re: Optus NBN outages in Castle Hill since Wed Dec 6 2017

tle

Anyone living in castle hill using optus nbn has the same issue? Pls kindly comment yes 

Dan_C

@tle, It doesn't look to be a wide spread issue.

I can actually see that we'd raised INC000006629323 with NBN co and have arranged for a technician to go out on the 11/12/2017 between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM. We do need to ensure that there's someone over the age of 18 present on the day of your appointment. Had this information been relayed back to you?

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!

tle

That is totally another issue with home phone that i raised long time ago when my nbn connection was still okay and home phone never work since i connected to nbn

yesterday my nbn suddenly went off and it is different issue. Pls address it.

Dan_C

Hmm, the ticket that you've quoted was updated on the 07/12/17. The remark that we've left advises, “Customer has started facing issue with Home Internet." This information was relayed to NBNco on the same day.

I can assure you that we've made them aware of the issues you're facing with your broadband connection.

The appointment itself was booked on the same day that we'd advised NBNco of the broadband issue. Based on their response, they'll be addressing the broadband issue on the day of your appointment.

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!
Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
16 Kudos
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos