Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus NBN not working, can't contact Optus

I messaged Optus and got some replies overnight. No contact since 8am this morning though. Now waiting on a technician to investigate though so there was progress.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Than you for your response my friend.Did you email them??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus NBN

Nothing is bloody working, no calls , no messaging! NOTHING!!! The nbn guy was supposed to come yesterday but didn’t show up!! Lol thought this was an essential business, didn’t think it would be so hard for people to sit at home and answer calls!! And reply to msgs! Just because you don’t want to work doesn’t mean others shouldn’t, alot of people need internet to work from home! Please help us out here optus!! This is becoming embarrassing for you guys!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I can feel your frustration. 10 days after my disaster NBN installation and the complete failure of their so called Conceirge service. Their app messaging is intermittent at best. Last night I got messaged 1300765393 as a point of contact for the Optus NBN connect expert. Why it took 10 days of messaging to be offered this gem of informatuon...who knows!! I'm on call hold there now!!Hope this might help you or give you another useless activity to do in lockdown.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey guys, we lost almost 3500 offshore support staff due to the restrictions brought on by COVID-19. Whilst we're in the process of training our new onshore recruits, it can take time. 

We've listed the best was to get in touch here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Was the number any help?  I am onto day 5 of no internet and trying to get them to put more data on my mobile and can't get through to any one to help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the same problem
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No On messenger^
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We recommend chatting with us via the My Optus App by clicking this link on your mobile device. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sorry but the message service is no help at all.  I sent a message and it was 2 days before they answered me. They asked my name and details then did not come back to me for another day.  They then said I had to call and wait on line.  Which I have done and I have either had to either wait on hold for 1 hour 35 mins and they hang up or the recorded message states that "your call will not be answered today" and then they hang up.  I get they are busy at this time but so am I with working and school children at home all needing to use the internet.  I pay for unlimited data they should transfer that unlimited data to my mobile until it is fixed.  That way I have data to use, I don't have to keep trying to make contact so less people in the cue.  They should be doing this to everyone who is down while they are sorting out the problem. This is day 6 with not internet.  We have not phone or tv with out internet either as we can't even get free to air with out it where we live.

0 Kudos