cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bayluwa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus NBN is dead! never work! No support.

I have signed NBN Contract to switch from my ADSL and NBN team installed the NBN box and WiFi but no connection yet since after installation! NBN BOX CM 8200B downstream and upstream search lights are keep on flushing 24 hrs and no online at all. I called customer services and Optus technical team several times and they keep on advising me different stories, such as NBN outage for unknown period, connection is not correct (Optus NBN team installed and connected LOL!), then on phone they just keep on asking me reboot, reset, rewire, reconnects,unplug, replugged, with no success at all, Optus has issued me ticket number and said that they have opened the case. But later on when I called them again next day I realized that that case number is useless and none of Optus staffs refer and use that case number, they have organized appointment for further inspection but no one came and fixed the problem yet! Now I am wasting my time and losing my valuable work hours which needs internet access for my work! Optus customers service line is useless, just transferred me to other department and entertained me with on hold music for 30 min to 1 hr every time I called!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SillyGogo
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus NBN is dead! never work! No support.

Sounds like you got the run around, I learned from my interaction with Optus over the phone is to ask for and record the customer service ID and name.

Did the NBN technician confirmed that your connection is active before he/she left your premise on the installation day? If yes then  your order might stuck on the completion stage. If no then it could fail activation at the NBN side. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus NBN is dead! never work! No support.

Were you able to get a resolution to this in the end? If you still need assistance, please provide the fault reference number and we can take a look.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos