cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Alltron
Occasional Contributor

Optus NBN Phone cannot do call fowarding

Have just had NBN installed last week and have not been able to find anyone that know what codes to use for forwarding calls when not answered within 30sec to another number. I used to use this function with my last provider and I need it to work!

Anyone know the answer or where the answer is hiding??   

Why have I had so many problems since transferring to Optus??!!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus NBN Phone cannot do call fowarding

I don't believe it's possible to do it after 30 seconds, it's either immediate or not at all. This is the article I looked at - http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/how-to-add-change-or-remove-call-diversions-fixed-phone?...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Occasional Contributor

These functions are so remedial and Optus doesn't provide them on there NBN plans. I guess I will be looking for a new provider.  I cannot get over how terrible Optus has now become. So many people must change from Telstra thinking Optus service is better..... that is certainly not my experience this last week!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I'm assuming you've had other issues outside of this one that you haven't mentioned. In regards to not being able to call forward as you'd like, it took me less then 30 seconds to find out if you could or couldn't do it so Optus are hardly hiding the fact they don't offer it. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thes functions are standard aren't they??  Who else doesnt provide that??

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

I couldn't tell you sorry and it may be something they offer on business plans but from standard plan point of view it doesn't look like they offer it

0 Kudos
Top Contributors