Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Harrypangli
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not getting bills in email

Everything setup and email bills switched on but not getting ebills but all other emails from optus are received as normal. I just realized why i havent got bill for last month and checked online and found both mobil and home bills was overdue by 15 days.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
gregcullen
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Not getting bills in email

me too.

I'm getting bills for home bundle but not mobile. 

still struggling to understand why both bills aren't together!

Cheers Greg
0 Kudos
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

That's very strange Harrypangli and gregcullen 😞 Did you use to receive email bills in the past but they stopped suddenly? Our Billing tem can double-check your settings and see what's going on. Please live chat to us here or call 133937.

Some of our products are billed out of different legacy systems which can prevent them from appearing on the same bill.

0 Kudos
GerryS
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same problem rang and they said they fixed the problem but again did not receive my bill. I don’t like having accounts overdue but if I don’t get notified about them it’s hard to keep track. Not only that I did not receive the discount for paperless bills on the tast two bills I didn’t get

0 Kudos
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Not good to hear that's been the case, @GerryS 😞

Are you able to view your bills within My Account? This is also where email billing is managed as well as set up.

You can find information about this here.

If you still need a hand, please get in touch with our Customer Care team via Live Chat here so that we can get to the bottom of it for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos