Searching...
Highlighted

Not able to login to WIFI Modem Sagem F@ST 3864V3

PBIX

Hi,

I've tried to login to my  Optus wifi router (which is connected to FTTC nbn connection device). The Wifi is working using the password provided on Optus Card and bottom of modem.

I tried logging inwith optus/<wifipassword> and this does not work. I have also tried various combinations of optus and admin as user id's and passwords such as optus, admin, <blank> with no luck.

Help please.

Re: Not able to login to WIFI Modem Sagem F@ST 3864V3

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

Hmm I did read optus123 was used at one stage for both the user and password however I do believe optus in lower case and the password on the bottom of the device is the correct one. Maybe reset the modem would be the next step?

Edit: Try restarting everything first as this often fixes the problem.

Ray_YC

Any luck reviewing this thread?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SillyGogo

try 

user: optus

pass: the default WPA passphrase printed on the bottom of your modem.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SillyGogo

@PBIX @Ray_YC 

UPDATE: 

IOS devices seems to has problem sending or the modem acceepting the login credentails. Try again with a PC or Android phone and you should able to login and change the settings.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

lunareclipse

Thanks. I had the same problem. MacOS Safari worked but nothing on iOS would work. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
37 Kudos
30 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos