cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No starter pack, no NBN info email sent, No answer to distance from our house to NBN node yet.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No starter pack, no NBN info email sent, No answer to distance from our house to NBN node yet.

I had this too, waiting for first bill shock, so perhaps normal.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No starter pack, no NBN info email sent, No answer to distance from our house to NBN node yet.

Hey guys. 

Just so I'm across this one - You've both recently signed up for an NBN service and you haven't heard anything from us since initially contacting us to place the order, or we’ve connected your services, but you haven’t received any other information since?

If the speeds promised on your plan don’t align with the maximum attainable speed available on your service (due to Network factors), you should receive an email/letter advising of the situation and any options that are available to you. 

I’d really suggest contacting us to ensure that we’ve got your correct contact details logged on our side. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors