Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No landline phone for over a month, despite multiple calls and messages.

Hi Team, my Optus cable connection was migrated to NBN just over a month ago. When this happened I unplugged my phone from the cable router as instructed, and plugged it into the new NBN Router. Since then, I have been unable to send or receive calls - I just get an engaged tone. I've been following up on this with multiple calls and messages, and am yet to have any one even contact me to follow up. Having no land line phone for over a month is totally unacceptable.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No landline phone for over a month, despite multiple calls and messages.

Hey there SmashAshby,

Please see our help and support page: No dial tone - NBN troubleshooting

If following these steps didn't do the trick, you'll need to please contact Optus directly as we don't have access to customer's services here on this public forum.

We suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

· No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

· No phone connectivity (can't make or receive calls) 

Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos