cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No internet since 11am Friday 17 April.

No internet since 11am Friday 17 April.

Unable to get help through Messaging, that has been waste of time trying to get helpful response, very disappointed in service.
NBN showing four green lights. Optus modem showing only two. Power and wifi.

I have reset the Modem, turned it off/on.

And help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No internet since 11am Friday 17 April.

What other troubleshooting have you done, MurBen? Please try these broadband troubleshooting steps.

What suburb/postcode are you located in? Have you checked for any known outages? Enter your location and tick the Fixed outages box.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Suburb 2073.

I have checked for outages but both NBN and Optus show none.

NBN box shows four green lights.

Modem shows only two. Power and Wifi.

I have turned Modem off/on and also pressed the reset button until lights flashed a few times.

Obviously restarted the computer numerous times.

Still no internet not response from Optus Message.

Via Facebook Messenger I have been given Fault Ticket # 22573321

Murray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks Murray, that means the Faults team will keep you updated/be in touch.

If you wish to follow up on it, our Facebook team is the way to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors