Searching...
Highlighted

No connection for three days

Arbin

Ever since I got upgraded to NBN it’s been a disaster. I was without internet for A MONTH with my last provider. They didn’t make any effort to fix it so I switched to Optus NBN. It’s not been even close to a month and my internet dropped out daily for hours. And it dropped out THREE DAYS AGO and I still haven’t had any connection at all. The  “Optus Chat” which seems to be busy 24/7 and i finally got through to one of them. He went on about how my profile was not updated and it would work after 24 hrs and it still hasn’t worked. 

I’m so confused and tired to chase after this when I pay for the service but don’t get any. Can someone help me and suggest what should I do?

Re: No connection for three days

Shauna

Hi @Arbin - doesn't sound like you've having much luck with NBN Smiley Sad Do you have any fault reference numbers we could look into? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Arbin

Not exactly. I just got fed up with the whole chat thing. I talked to probably 10 of yor agents but none of them could help me. Then i finally called your support number. He said he’d fixed the problem and my internet should work in the next 2 hours. It’s day 4 now, still no luck. I’ve been trying to resolve this every single day. Talking to your agents, every single day. I’ve had  agents cut me off, put me on hold and repeat the same solution I’ve already been told. It hasn’t worked for me. It’s getting very frustrating and I’m about to lose it to make a formal complaint to the TIO. Can you PLEASE help me resolve this? PLEASE!

Shauna

Oh dear Smiley Sad Can you please private message me with your account number, full name and DOB? Let's take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
67 Kudos
28 Kudos
27 Kudos
26 Kudos
17 Kudos