cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Majellassc2016
New Contributor
New Contributor

No NBN internet connection, been down for 5 days

My internet went down 5 days ago for 3 days, I sent a message and no-one has returned to help, I had internet for 2 days and now it has gone again, not all the lights are on and some are flashing, I have tried all the troubleshooting options and nothing seems to work. Can somebody help me please?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No NBN internet connection, been down for 5 days

Hi Majellassc2016,

What suburb/postcode are you located in? Have you checked for any known outages? Enter your location and tick the Fixed outages box. 

If no issue,  I'm afraid we don't have access to customer accounts here on this public forum.

We suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

· No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

· No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls)

Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors