Searching...

No Internet - Not much help either

KnSamies

I signed up to transfer my NBN service from Telstra to Optus over a month ago. Was told about 2 weeks ago that service was activated however i still have no internet.

Have contacted Optus nearly everyday over the past 2 weeks to find out what is going on. Always the same answer, give it 24-48hr and you will be connected. Have done all the testing, tried with 4 different routers etc.. I have asked them to have an NBN tech visit me as i had a similar issue when moving from Telstra ADSl to Telstra NBN. NBN tech had to come to my houe, then had me uplug and plug telephone cable back in to the wall socket while he went to the pilar at the end of my street.   

The NBN tech has come out today (apparently), not to my house and advised that everything is OK.

All i get is the Internet light on my Router.

Anyone else out there have any advise on what the issue would be. Would i be right to think it is a labelling/programmimg issue at the pillar?

Re: No Internet - Not much help either

Dan_C

@KnSamies,

You're more than welcome to send us a private message with your account details http://yesopt.us/pmdan. I need your full name, DOB and order reference number.

It's hard to say what's holding up the activation without taking a closer look. It sounds like an issue on the Optus side of things. I'll get back to you as soon as I can Smiley Happy

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
28 Kudos
27 Kudos
26 Kudos
17 Kudos