cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

New nbn connection doesn't work - lights don't turn on

I've got my nbn since 5 days ago but I can't use it as the connection status says it's not connected. I really need the techinician to come and activate my connection but due to COVID-19 situation, we can't contact the Optus team. We've tried calling the customer service but no one answer and they also didn't reply my message on live chat.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: New nbn connection doesn't work - lights don't turn on

Optus customer service is limited due to OS call center closure.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/COVID-19-impact-to-Optus-Call-Centres/m-p/603...

Did someone come out to connect your service 5 days ago or is it a self install? If it is not activated on the back end then it could be a back log, get in touch with Optus and see where it is. Not sure if it helps, maybe restart the NBN box to see if it has been updated.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors