Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jaz1
New Contributor
New Contributor

New NBN connection - no internet

Hey all, I'm dealing with quite the saga right now. Had a new NBN connection set up at my apartment a few weeks ago and due to mismatched ntd records with nbnco the wrong address was connected. Fast forward to four days ago a new connection has finally been made however I'm still not getting any internet whatsoever. Have spoken to tech support everyday this week and have been told that they can see the active connection and can see the modem is active but no active connection between my modem and the uni-d port. Have tried all the usual troubleshooting methods - turning off and on; factory reset, other uni-d ports etc. The DSL light is flashing on my modem constantly, power light is solid, that's it no other lights. Modem is connected with supplied cables to the red WAN port. Any thoughts? 

I have FTTB

Has now been five weeks since I initially placed the order so my patience is growing thinner by the day lol. Anyone else faced similar problems?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: New NBN connection - no internet

Hey @Jaz1, sorry to hear that! Certainly not the best start to your time with us. Send through a private message with your internet username/service number and we'll take a look, and escalate further if necessary.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos