cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nbn

I’m having issues connecting to the internet my modem is flashing downstream for a minute then d/s and u/s and online all flash approx 5 times then it repeats
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Nbn

Hi @Danielj21882. If you haven't already, head to our Network status page to confirm whether there's a planned/unplanned outage in your area. 

The symptom you've described is normally an indicator that the modem cannot establish a connection to the Optus Network.

It could only mean that there's an outage (either widespread or isolated to your home). You can contact our fault team directly on 131344, or if you'd prefer - you can also message the team here

You'll need to select, Personal → Home phone, Broadband & NBN → Technical issues. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos