Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Greigory
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nbn technician not turn up

So after taking a day off work to be there for my nbn appointment between 8am and 12pm.

ghe technician did not show. I live chat and was told no your appointment was for the next day?! Even though I had two txts and a email stating it would be on the 21st between 8am and 12pm.

so after explaining I couldn’t take the next day off optus told me I didn’t need to be home they could connect me no worries!!!!!! I was fuming as I had used holiday to be there for this appointment. Any way so today I was told all good will be up and running. But no it’s not and apparently a fault on the line,, a technician will be out to fix. But not until Monday! So I now have no internet as my old adsl Foxtel will not work on the connected nbn line.  I can’t take anymore time off to be here on Monday ?? What can I do they said they put in a complaint? But did they really? It’s a shambles, I can’t get any straight answers from them ???!!! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Nbn technician not turn up

Hi @Greigory, definitely not the kind of activation experience we'd want for you 😞

I can assure you that we'd want you to be up and running as well, however sometimes a fault can occur which is completely unforeseen.

If you would like us to follow up on the activation for you, please get in touch with us here so we can help out. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos