Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Clarkxwb
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Nbn relocation frustration

So I gove Optus notice on the 23rd March that I am moving house on the 6th April via website. All good receive SMS notification. Tech booked to attend on Wednesday 11th April. On Monday the Nbn phone me asking what equipment is at the house as by their records house had previous nbn connection via HFC. Box and cables all here and I was asked if the service was working, had I tried it and what the lights status was on box. Solid green across the board, my devices are picking up the Wi-Fi but message is will connect to Wi-Fi when signal is stronger, so I'm told the nbn is ready to go so phone my service provider and get them to activate the service. So I phone Optus, yes they can activate service check by midnight, and we will cancel the tech appointment. No internet. Optus phone the next day, we need to send a tech out so it another week to wait. What rubbish. And then I'm sick of the lies, and run around. How hard is it Optus to relocate a service! This is really poor. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Nbn relocation frustration

Hi there, I've replied to you over on Twitter about this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos