cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Serena_YC

Re: Nbn outage in 2099

Hi @Joeblogs,

If you would like to check for any faults or outages that may be impacting your NBN service, you can do so by accessing our Network Status page and toggling to the NBN, Cable & ADSL section to check the status of your service address. 

If there are no reported faults or outages, the next thing I would suggest for you to do is to check our Home Internet troubleshooting support page and follow the steps listed to check if this would help to restore or improve your service. 

For further assistance, our Technical Support team can also be contacted via the My Optus app

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mufman
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I do not have any social media accounts. If you would like to discuss how useless I think Optus services are and hear how angry I am you can contact me using the reference number I have been supplied 100308067
0 Kudos
Joeblogs
Contributor
Contributor

Apologies for misunderstanding my message. That was my attempt at humour. Iwas referring to the year 2099.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors