Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TinaS
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Nbn outage 4118 28th July 2018

Anyone else having internet issues in the browns plains area? I have spoken to optus on live chat hours ago and they said I would have contact from a tech but have heard nothing back yet?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nbn outage 4118 28th July 2018

Hmm planned work till the 17/08 seems a bit rich. You might have to contact them again.

browns-plains-outage.jpg

Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @TinaS - when you spoke with our faults team, did they provide you with a fault reference number? 
Although there are works in the area at the moment, these shouldn't impact your service to the full extreme. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
TinaS
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes exactly Yeldarb! 

Thanks for the reply but all back up and running now thank God. Went out yesterday too. Waiting g to see what tomorrow brings...

TinaS
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes they did give me a number.  it's back up now on it's own and I still havent recd a call from a tech. This happened yesterday as well  so see what tomorrow brings! I get so frustrated because the Live Outage info isn't very clear or comforting at all. Everything goes thru nbn so when it goes down I have no home ph no tv and no internet. I used my phone data to look up outages which showed me the info as posted by the previous reply giving me a date range to mid August! But thank you for the reply anyway, all good for now.

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Thanks for the feedback, @TinaS.

If there are any issues moving forward, let us know so we can take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos