cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nbn installation was cancel two times by company

HI there,

I use optus mobile and nbn service. I have moved to house and I booked moving home service. But I have no ideas, your company had two times cancellation without notice. Also your mobile service is not working in my plaace. I already many times your staff anf expert team. They didn'tresolve these issues.
So I want to vancel your nbn service. They told me to make nbn expert to visit my home. But they didn't come and no respond. Now I faced to hard situation with my distance learning. I have waited over two werks. So I can not do more wait and delay nbn service.I want withdraw your nbn service.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Nbn installation was cancel two times by company

Certainly not what you want to be dealing with @SUNNY27. We can follow up on the NBN appointment and see what's going on with that. We'd be happy to organise another appointment as soon as possible for you. If you're able to reach out to us on the My Optus App  we'll get that organised ASAP. 

With the Mobile network have you been able to check our Network Status page for any reported issues in your area? If nothing is reported we have a range of troubleshooting options available for testing to see if that helps improve the service. If still no luck let us know via the app and we'll follow up. 

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

Top Contributors