Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ezzi84
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nbn fetch bundle

I shave just downdraded my fetch bundle to the $80 ndn plan. In 3 months i have not had a bill still under $100 i specificly said i didnt want ro pay any more than $80a momth yet there are always extra charges for something each month. Does anyone elae have this problem? Also trying to cintact seone to talk about this with has been impossible. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Nbn fetch bundle

@Ezzi84, thanks for reaching out.

I wonder if you have a charged speed pack on the account? Were you aware of what speed pack we’d provisioned on your service? The $80.00 bundle does have the 25/5 Mbps speed pack applied by default. Did we have you subscribed to any additional channel packs? If you have an additional plan inclusion such as Fetch, a faster speed package or premium channel package - you'll still receive a charge however there should be a corresponding credit.

I'm more than happy to have a scroll through your last few invoices and confirm where the additional charges have come from. I do need you to send us a PM with your account details. We need your full name, DOB and account number.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos