Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Joeyblowy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nbn cable

I would like to move my nbn modem further away from the port. Are longer lenth cables available? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
caaf
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Nbn cable

Hi Joey,

If you can you may have to share what type of connection you have. If you can't then maybe some good pics of the tech you have in the home.. Please be sure there's no private stuff in the pic/s.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Looks like you were trying to reply to this thread Joey

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/Nbn-cable/m-p/312774#M8546/jump-to/first-unread-message

I'm pretty sure it is just a standard phone line which you can pick up at most electronic stores. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Joeyblowy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks samsam

Im a new member. Yes it does apear to be a normal phone line. I will try and see if i works.

0 Kudos