cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Girish07
New Contributor

Nbn appointment

Hi there very bad experience with optus. Placed an order for new nbn connection on 10th may was given an nbn installation appointment for 16th june between 1pm to 5pm. Specially taken a day off for the appointment and 1 hour before the appointment get a call of cancellation of appointment no reason given after waiting for more than a month no internet,  next appointment given for 13th of july another month. I called optus told my story to 2 different people promised a call back by supervisor in an hour nobody calls waited whole day. Pathetic service optus 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Contributor Chunnybh
Contributor

Re: Nbn appointment

I just got a call from Optus  saying they are calling to confirm my appointment for Wednesday. 2 min later I get another call, they just canelled by 5th appointment.  A total nightmare. 

Make a complaint to  the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Girish07 and @Chunnybh - I'd like to check into your installation appointments. Can you PM me here → http://yesopt.us/pmscott with the below for ID:

Full name:

Address:

order#:

date of birth: 

I'll investigate and get back to you. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor PaulPaul
New Contributor

I recently signed up for NBN but needed NBN connected prior to connecting.

I received the router the next day, express delivery, all good so far.

I call Optus help to ask when the NBN would be connected. 30min wait, was brushed off sent a text message to track progress online.

No great but okay at least I can self serve without waiting on the phone.

Online status was shown as pending. NBN appointment to be confirmed we'll be in touch to schedule an appointment.

A week goes by no appointment no change online. Call Optus on hold for 30min twice no answer hang up try again.

Two weeks go by, letter in the mail from NBN:

Sorry we missed you for your scheduled appointment please call service provider to arrange another appointment.

Check email/text, no notification from optus.

Now on hold.....

NOT HAPPY OPTUS.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos