cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nbn Outage Chapel Hill 4069

Hi,

Our service has been down since Monday 26/2/18 (Chapel Hill, 4069). Its now Wednesday.

Whats going on????

The network status page says "under investigation", why hasn't that happened yet???

Whats the ETA on a fix????

Thanks.

Tony.

PS. Did try to call. The automated message didn't help and the human I eventually spoke to wasn't much better. They mentioned it was for upgrades. Which suggests that this must have been planned!!!! So whats the plan for when this gets fixed???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Nbn Outage Chapel Hill 4069

Service still down at the moment (7th day). Was supposed to be back up today.

Did get a vague sms yesterday saying that NBNCo advised the repair/upgrade requires 'complex repairs'. I can only assume that means no service for another week. No updated ETA on when service will be restored.   

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Does anyone know where I can get an email address to send a formal complaint?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @tony4069 - thanks for reaching out. I've looked and theres a number of different faults impacting the area at the moment. It appears theres also a power outage impacting the NBN network. I've pushed for an ETA however it appears they don't have one at the moment. If you're wanting to submit a formal complaint, one can be done so here. Terribly sorry for the downtime. We can appreciate this has been going on for quite some time. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos