cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Freshy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

NBN technician didn't turn up....and then when he did wouldn't do the connection job!

Can somebody from Optus - (My case manager Tim) please call me.

Cannot get onto any forum - cannot login using the My OptusApp (assuming it is overloaded?) and I have the second appt with an Optus tech scheduled for Monday.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: NBN technician didn't turn up....and then when he did wouldn't do the connection job!

What NBN technology do you have? FTTN? HFC?
Do you have the small NBN modem yet?
0 Kudos
Freshy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: NBN technician didn't turn up....and then when he did wouldn't do the connection job!

Assume FTTC but not 100% sure.  Have not received anything yet regarding new hardware etc.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Hopefully the pit work (in the street) is done. You should only need to plug your NBN modem into the phone line and after 20 minutes it will activate FTTC automatically. I assume the guy coming on Tuesday will bring that equipment and confirm you're good to go.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors