Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
speedysteve
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN strength

Ok so we have ADSL up until november with Optus, then we went with NBN and we have not been the same since. Poor strength, when 2 or more devises active they speed is low. I have speed tested. and when I speed test on 2 mobile phones and my Imac all from exactly the same physical location they all come back with widelyy different results. My Fetch TV says slow speed then turns off. My home phone is also linked so cant call optus unless on my mobile. Each call to them is either wait on online for almost an hour at my cost with no resolution. The online chat says long wait and I have an issue number, a forth one coz this is the forth time I have raised it and they said that a higher level tech team would call me tomorrow night after 7 pm.....3 days later and no call, why,.......because they probably tried to call on the phone that does not work. No tech support, no solutions, major mobile bills and no home internet. How can optus have a tagline of "yes"

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GuyCS

Re: NBN strength

Hi @speedysteve - thanks for reaching out. Not great to hear you're having trouble with your NBN speeds and that you haven't received a callback. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Can you please private message me with your full name, date of birth, and account number so that we can look into this for you? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos