Searching...

NBN streaming issues unable to watch movies purchased.

Kantrix

Hi,

We have nbn, we used to be able to sit out the back of our house and play music connected with wifi through the Nbn. At the start of this year that changed now we are lucky to get it inside at the end of the house. This service also fluctuates. 

we also have two TVs hooked up to our nbn. One with a standard fetch box, the other through a PlayStation 3. This was working fine but we wanted to run tv through it so we updated to fetch mini. We have had so much trouble since. We have issues with TVs now. Constant streaming issues and low bandwidth messages, blurry screens. Often when we purchase movies they will freeze or sometimes not load at all. 

It seems the service is getting worse and worse. One of the times I rang troubleshooting I was told that the gateway was flooded and technicians were working on it it should only be a couple of weeks. That was at the start of the year and it's getting worse and worse. 

We aren't using anymore connections or machines then before why the constant issues?? 

Re: NBN streaming issues unable to watch movies purchased.

Pete

Hey Kantrix - I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the experience. Since posting were you able to chat with our Faults team on 131344 to look into this further? Pete

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

Kantrix

Hi Pete, I did call and talk to someone for over an hour and a half with hold time. He has sent me new power adaptors to try for the fetch service, but as the issue is through two different adaptors I doubt this is the actual problems. Our phones also have the same issue but I am getting no where when I ring. 

Conpletely over it and want it sorted or I'll change providers. NBN was sold to us as the most amazing service and speed available. Some days it is almost as fast as the old dial up days. Not what I am paying for. 

Pete

Let me check this out for you. Could you please PM me through your full name, d/o/b and home or account number? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
89 Kudos
54 Kudos
28 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos