Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN slow speeds and drop outs

Recent install NBN in Burwood, VIC.  Consistently slowing to a crawl and dropping out entirely.  Never had an issue with previous Optus internet connection for almost a decade.  Quality of this product is 1/10.  Anybody have any success in resolving this or best to go elsewhere?  The process of moving to NBN itself was around 90 days and a total debacle from start to finish. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: NBN slow speeds and drop outs

Not good to hear, alphax.

There are no reported network issues at that location.

Please see our help and support page NBN Slow Speed/Dropouts for some troubleshooting tips, if still needed please contact Optus technical support directly for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply.  Have tried all the troubleshooting I can, tech coming on Friday afternoon now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

No worries, the tech visit should certainly lead to the resolution then.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes all imploding again. I pay $80 a month for an unlimited NBN plan and have had intermittent access over the past few days... comes on for a few minutes and then disconnects. So much for a premium service. At least I can hot spot to my Telstra phone. Will be definitely moving on from Optus once this mess is over. 

0 Kudos