Searching...
Highlighted

NBN slow and drops out

Chloe22

Hi,

We have just recently changed to Optus NBN and our internet speed has been extremely slow when it actually works. It drops out quiet often and I have to re start the modem before it will come back again. Normal webpages take a long time to load and we have been very disappointed. Does anyone know why this would be happening? We had no issues with the provider before but moved to a package with Optus. Thanks 

Re: NBN slow and drops out

10000000000GB

>>Does anyone know why this would be happening? 

My guess is that it's because you changed from a good service provider to a bad one.

Marie

Hey @Chloe22,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've.

Our 24/7 Tech team will be able to check this out further for you on 131344, you're welcome to send through your details via PM so we can check out what might be causing these slow speeds for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Chloe22

Thank Marie, I have sent you a PM.

Marie

Thanks @Chloe22, I've replied to your PM.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
40 Kudos
32 Kudos
25 Kudos
23 Kudos