Searching...

NBN service worst than ADSL 2+

Sydneysamurai

Since switching over to NBN service option, my download speed is worst than my ADLS 2+ service that I have for years. The speed some days were down to 1.5 - 2 Mbps, my previous ADSL 2+ is consistant near 5MBps. Being NBN with 25Mbps/5Mbps, I would expect my downlaod speed is better than ADSL service. This is getting frustrating now that need Optus to take a serious look at the quality of service. Can you fix it Mr YES

Re: NBN service worst than ADSL 2+

AlexRH

Eeek! Not looking good Smiley Sad

Really sorry that you've had speed issues there, do you know which type of NBN that you have? FTTP or FTTN/FTTB? 

As there are differing connection types, a variety of factors come into plat with an NBN connection, namely line quality and network traffic.

Is this something you've raised with our Faults team? What kind of speeds are you seeing via Ethernet? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
101 Kudos
63 Kudos
26 Kudos
23 Kudos
18 Kudos