cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

NBN outage in 2115 area

NBN in Ermington area 2115 out now 3 days when can i expect it to be fixed optus says its the NBN problem they can't do anything just have to wait any idea how long it could be trying to get an answer is so hard   

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: NBN outage in 2115 area

Hi @biercatt

Thanks for raising this and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Currently there is a live outage impacting the NBN network in your area. 

Techs are aware and working to restore services to 100% however at this point in time I'm unable to confirm an estimated resolution time. 

In the meantime you can log your fault online to be kept in the loop with SMS updates as these become available.

We'd also be happy to discuss interim service options, please send a private message to Optus on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter with a link of this post for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button