Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SergK
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

NBN online order

Hi Optus!

This is my third awesome experience of using online orders. Fjr sure, the last one.

Once order placed and I received automated reply with temporary order number - it goes to the black hole.

Live chat is a bit less then useless. Yesterday and today they provided to me two 6 digit order numbers which is my "tracking number" and "you will receive an email shortly". Order numbers are not accepted by your system, for sure and no emails received.

Can I have some adequate information about my order? There is a plenty ISP's around...

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: NBN online order

Hey @SergK, sorry for the runaround 😕 Send through a private message with your order numbers as well as the following info and we'll take a look:

Full name

DOB

Installation address

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
SergK
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Cheers mate, sent!

0 Kudos
SergK
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi guys,

I'd like to say thanks for your effort and appreciate your time, but my order still in a black hole. I havent received any emails from optus, provided order numbers not accepted by tracking system. Yesterday got a courtesy call from Optus regarding my mobile services (3 of them), and asked questions about my order again. Spent an hour on a phone. Lady told me that I can't port my telstra landline number (what??? why???) and either need a new one either have to pay more for just for internet and go for phone service to someone else, my order is on pending status (reason? No reason, just noone picked it up, as per Lady On A Phone). At the end of the conversation I've been provided another 6 digit number which "will be trackable for sure in 2 hrs and email is  on the way now". Guess what?:))) 

I'm about to end up this story by cancelling order. If noone cares, why would I? 

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @SergK, messages show that Tano confirmed your connection date via PM on Friday. He has confirmed that everything has been processed and is on track for connection. Please do feel free to send us a PM if there's anything else you need but it all looks good to go as per Tano's message on my end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
SergK
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I do believe you guys, but again, what about communication to the customer? Emails, messages, whatsoever? Nothing. At all. 

I gave up with online Optus orders with another hour on a phone with handballing me between departments. Never again.

Order cancelled.

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear this. As I check the private message thread I can see these concerns we not raised with us, otherwise we could of definitely assisted.

If anyone reading this thread has similar issues, please feel free to message a moderator any time and we will always follow up until your enquiry is resolved.

0 Kudos
SergK
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

What do you mean by "concerns"??? 

This tread is about concerns, isn't it? Or "with us" - is not YesCrowd or Optus?

Little bin further in a story.

Yesterday got back home - no phone line, no internet. No equipment received. No emails received. No messages received. Line moved to NBN.

Thank you guys. Good job. 

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Apologies, I am referring to the private messages we exchanged. Unfortunately support is limited on public threads as we cannot discuss specific account details, but please do follow up via PM if you need further assistance.

0 Kudos